- St Mary Roman Catholic
- Lancaster (city), Lancaster
18. St. Mary's Roman
Catholic Cemetery, (new)
the northwest side of New Holland Avenue.
was established in 1853, to replace the graveayard next to
the church site on the Southeast corner of Prince and Vine
- 1942- William F.
Worner, vol.12, p.3, includes only gravestones before
1900 and no children under 18yrs.
- 1983- Jenne Renkin,
Lancaster County Historical Society.
You may purchase a detailed, 67 page street map
booklet of Lancaster County, including Manor Township, through
Note: The textual
information provided for each cemetery concerning location, history
and record location is provided courtesy of the Lancaster County
and is taken from their c.1993 publication "Churches and Cemeteries
of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania" by A. Hunter Rineer. To purchase
this book or for additional information and records concerning
cemeteries please contact the historical society at their website
http://lanclio.org or email them at email@example.com.
return to Cemeteries of
return to Cemeteries
This webpage was first created
and last modified 01/05/2002
copyright 1998-2002, Darvin L. Martin,
all rights reserved