- Zion Lutheran
- Lancaster (city), Lancaster
23. Zion Lutheran
Woodward Hill Cemetery to the north, on the east side of
South Queen Street.
was started in 1854 by the Zion Lutheran Church at 135 East
Vine Street. Some early burials made in the Trinity Lutheran
church yard were moved to this location.
- Cemetery Burial
Record, 1853-1939, Wentz Library, Lutheran Theological
Seminary, Gettyburg, Pa.
- Record of Burials,
1939 to date, Greenwood Cemetery Office.
You may purchase a detailed, 67 page street map
booklet of Lancaster County, including Manor Township, through
Note: The textual
information provided for each cemetery concerning location, history
and record location is provided courtesy of the Lancaster County
and is taken from their c.1993 publication "Churches and Cemeteries
of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania" by A. Hunter Rineer. To purchase
this book or for additional information and records concerning
cemeteries please contact the historical society at their website
http://lanclio.org or email them at email@example.com.
return to Cemeteries of
return to Cemeteries
This webpage was first created
and last modified 01/05/2002
copyright 1998-2002, Darvin L. Martin,
all rights reserved