Dietrich Family Graveyard,
Manor Twp., Lancaster Co., PA

Located west of Creek Road, directly west of the confluence of Little Conestoga and the Conestoga Creek, on a ridge above the farm.

History:

The graveyard contains markers of Dietrich and Brenner families. It is located on the original Adam Brenner homestead.

  • Earliest Recorded Burial- 1813
  • Latest Recorded Burial- 1839

Transcriptions:

  • 1993- Harold M. Kilheffer, Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society.

     

You may purchase a detailed, 67 page street map booklet of Lancaster County, including Manor Township, through Alexanderia Drafting Company.


Note: The textual information provided for each cemetery concerning location, history and record location is provided courtesy of the Lancaster County Historical Society and is taken from their c.1993 publication "Churches and Cemeteries of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania" by A. Hunter Rineer. To purchase this book or for additional information and records concerning cemeteries please contact the historical society at their website http://lanclio.org or email them at lchs@ptd.net.
return to
Cemeteries of Manor Township

return to Cemeteries Online! homepage

This webpage was first created 6/26/1999

and last modified 12/27/2001

copyright 1999-2001, Darvin L. Martin, <dlmartin@genealogygoldmine.com>

all rights reserved